A good chef usually has quite different kinds of pots and pans, and it looks a mess if you can’t organize your cookware well. It would be an enjoyment with all the pots and pans stored properly in the kitchen.
Well, I have to say that it is really a headache to store your best pots and pans for they come with different sizes and big number.
Here is a snapshot of the best T-fal cookware sets I recommend.
- T-fal C836SC Ultimate Stainless Steel Copper Bottom Cookware Set , 12-Pieces, Silver
T-fal Ultimate Stainless Steel Copper-Bottom C836SD Heavy Gauge Multi-Layer Base Cookware Set, 13-Piece, Silver
T-fal C79807 Ultimate Oven Safe Stainless Steel Copper Bottom Mult-layer Base Fry Pan Dishwasher Safe Cookware.
See more on t-fal ultimate stainless steel copper bottom review cookware sets
For the best cookware sets storage, do as follows.
1. You should learn that which of the pots and pans you use frequently and which of them you seldom use. Then make a decision that whether you will put these tools within or out sight. This decision is made based on your preference and the structure of your kitchen.
I recommend you put those that you seldom use in the closet or a closed cupboard for these tools may get dusted if they are exposed to the air for a long time, which may also cause many bacteria. There is a rule that always keep the tools frequently used within reach.
2. If you want to put the kitchen tools within your sight, there are several choices that you can make according to the structure of your kitchen and your taste. Put your kitchen tools on suspended rack.
For those who have a small kitchen or like to put things high, then you can make a suspended rack and put all your pots and pans on it. Make sure that you can reach the cookware easily, you would be sad if you have to climb a ladder to get your cookware. Put your kitchen tools on wall rack.
If you like the old fashion style, you can also put your pots and pans on wall rack. Put the smaller ones outside so you can easily tell where the tool that you need is. Some of your collections are deserved to be seen by visitors, such as All-Clad Copper Core 7-Piece Cookware Set, then put them on the wall rack, and I am sure you will get lots of admiration.
3. Put your tools in a shelf. If you don’t have so many kitchen tools and you want to make you kitchen look neat, then you had better hide your pots and pans in a cupboard. But make sure you have enough space for your kitchen tools and you’d better sort them out and put them in the separate cupboard.
Some rules that you should obey when storing
- Don’t bury the pots and pans that you use a lot.
- Apply paper plate to those that are afraid of scratching. Some of your cookware may be easy to scratch, and it will make you sad if you don’t take care of them.
- Full the bottom with the heaviest piece. As time goes by, there may be time that the rack or shelf may not be steady, and the tools may fall down and damage the others.
- Pile your pots and pans vertically.
I believe this post has given you some tips to keep your cookware in order. Read more ways of cookware storage here.